Search This Blog

Nov 23, 2011

Best place to learn programming

There are plethora of C programming books available in the market and tonnes of resources available on the web but I have found none of the book complete enough to crunch my all programming desires and queries. I have spent a lot of time just searching the basics of programming.
  Then one day I landed on a site which made my eyes to open wide. It is http://www.libreprogramming.org/  It helped me to go and grab the roots of the C language.  However this project is in nascent stage and still evolving  with each passing jiffy.
 The project libreprogramming.org has been started by Shiv S. Dayal, an ex-student of IIT Kharagpur. He is an open source loving guy and hence providing the fruits of his hard labour for free to the world. He    has explained every bits and byes of C programming language, however only few chapters have been posted. The project is building up on the back of a single person, hence bear with some typing errors which will be surely removed within a couple of days. The project aims at providing the high quality books on programming languages like C, C++, Python including data structures and algorithm.
Even if you have completed the C and happy with your knowledge, I will suggest you to have a look at this book and believe me you will be more happier. I strongly recommend it for the newbie of programming. It not only teaches you the C language but the art of programming in the *nix environment.

 Well, now I should return to the libreprogramming.org to see if a new chapter has been added!!

2 comments:

  1. I visited the site and really found it very useful for all students and programmers. Thank you for telling about the libreprogramming. Thanks to SSD(Shiv S. Dayal) for his holy job and great initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks .... Please add your name with comment.

    ReplyDelete

share your thought on the above post......